LAM PLAN, based at Gaillard, France, has been elaborating and manufacturing products for polishing in the industry.
Since 57 years, the LAM PLAN technical team addresses all challenges and attempts to respond to specific issues in a simple way, that remains safe and comfortable to handle.
- Creation of LAM PLAN at Annecy by Jacques BROÏDO
- 1st patent : LAM PLAN polishing disc (LAMinated foil to obtain a FLAT disc)
- Doser Stick patent
- Mr Georges BROÏDO becomes Chairman of LAM PLAN
- Creation of the subsidiary AQUA LAM Sarl - Poitiers, France
- Certification ISO 9002 - AFAQ
- Creation of the subsidiary LAM PLAN POLSKA - Poland
- Development and registration of the Bio DIAMANT trademark
- Creation of the subsidiary ASTEC LAM PLAN – Bologna, Italy
- INPI innovation trophy
- CAMEO®DISK patent
- Filiale AQUA LAM moves to Gaillard
- Launching of the Bio DIAMANT® range perfected by LAM PLAN
- Opening of the LAM PLAN UK Office at Harrogate, England
- Creation of the subsidiary LAM PLAN DEUTSCHLAND - Bad Kreuznach, Germany
- Certification ISO 9001 Version 2000 - BVQi
- Creation of the subsidiary LAM PLAN INDUSTRIES - Sevenoaks, England
- Launch of the new generation of M.M.9000 LAPPING machines and the AUTOPLAN system
From research and development to the implementation of recommended high- performance abrasive solutions, our teams deploy each day throughout the world an effective and friendly process with respect to environmental problematics.
The polishing technology requires not only high-quality products, but also methods and an irreproachable service ; this is why our organisation relies on 5 basics:
plastic injection, jewellry, eyeglass trade, forge (coins, medals), wireworks.
chemistry, petrochemistry, nuclear.
aeronautical industry, petrochemistry, agro-food industry, hydraulics.
precision optics (optical mirrors), glass industry, electronics (read head), electromechanics (sensors), watchmaking industry, laser disc.
aeronautics, automobile, nuclear.
Your requirements are a constant source of innovation. The LAM PLAN technical team addresses all challenges and attempts to respond to specific issues in a simple way, that remains safe and comfortable to handle.
LAM PLAN is pursuing and maintaining its research and development efforts in favour of the technique and the environment.
Our innovations contribute to the improvement of our products and technologies by rendering them more effective, while reducing their impact on the environment and limiting the risks to user health.
This responsible and intentional approach is an integral part of our continuous improvement policy.
This choice allows our customers today to anticipate international regulations in terms of occupational safety and ecology.
Thanks to our developments, we are committed to offering you innovative products which allow reconciling performance, quality, safety and respect of future generations.
By way of our values, we assert our commitment to responsible and sustainable business practices.
LAM PLAN is certified ISO 9001
Strengthened by its experience and the requirements it imposed on itself, LAM PLAN markets high-quality, reliable and high-yield products. Among its customers, LAM PLAN is honoured to have 39 of the first 40 French Industry Companies.
LAM PLAN directs all its efforts and research toward the development and manufacture of products anticipating the evolution in health and safety rules for both the respect of user health and the preservation of our environment.
Under any circumstance, at any time and anywhere, our teams will know how to respond to your needs and expectations.